My Travel Plan
6N /7D Chennai-Tirupati – Pondicherry – Madurai – Rameshwaram – kanyakumari – Trivandrum
|Day-1 Chennai – Tirupati||150 Kms -4 Hrs|
Post breakfast, proceed to Tirupati. Driver will transfer you to Tirupati. Check in to the hotel. After lunch, proceed for local Sightseeing of Tirupati temple town. You would visit Papavinasanam Teertham and Akashganga. Later we will drop you to the hotel for overnight stay.
|Day-2 Tirupati – Pondicherry||250 Kms -6 Hrs|
Early morning, drive to Tirumala Hill Town to visit Balaji Temple. You can go to Hair Tonsuring Ritual (Mottai) at Balaji Temple (as per devotee interest). After that, have Darshan of Bhagwan Balaji who is the main deity of Tirumala Devaswom. Balaji is also called Venkateshwara Swamy. Then Drive to Pondicherry. Check in to the hotel and relax. Visit the Paradise Beach or Pondicherry Beach in the evening. Return to hotel, retire for the night.
|Day-3 Pondicherry – Madurai||400 Kms -8 Hrs|
After breakfast, check out and proceed for Sightseeing which will include a visit to the Manakula Vinayagar Temple, Auroville. Proceed to Madurai, on arrival check in to Hotel and Relax, evening visit Thirumalai Nayak Palace to watch the light and sound show which starts at 6.45 PM to 7.35 PM. Head back to hotel for an overnight stay.
|Day-4 Madurai-Rameswaram||170 Kms -3.30 Hrs|
After breakfast; checkout and proceed to Rameshwaram, you would visit Pamban Bridge, Agni Theertham, Ramanandha Swamy Temple, Madhana Parvathi Temple and local sightseeing. In the evening check in to the hotel and have relaxed night stay.
|Day-5 Rameswaram-Kanyakumari||310 Kms -5.30 Hrs|
After Breakfast check out and proceed to Kanyakumari; The southernmost tip of Indian subcontinent also a fantastic tourist spot with the specialty as three major sea joints together there (Arabian Sea, Indian Ocean and Bay of Bengal). It’s a holy place for Hindu Pilgrims too. Kanyakumari represents the site where the spiritual leader Swami Vivekananda spent days in meditation upon a rock off of the coast. On the way, visit Suchindram temple. Check-in at hotel and relax. Then proceed for sightseeing; visit Devi Kanyakumari Temple, Vivekananda rock Memorial temple, Kanyakumari Gandhi Mandapam, Kanykumari beach and Kanyakumari Gandhi Mandapam (3 Oceans Joining). Have delicious dinner, return hotel for night stay
|Day-6 Kanyakumari-Kovalam||110 Kms -3.5 Hrs|
After Breakfast, check out and proceed to Kovalam beach; the international beach destination of Kerala often called as the Paradise of South. Kovalam is famous for its shallow waters and low tidal waves. Lighthouse is the main attraction in this beach. On arrival check in to the resort later spend leisure time at Lighthouse beach. Overnight stay at Beach Resort.
|Day-7 Kovalam-Thiruvananthapuram-Thiruvananthapuram||70 Kms -5 Hrs|
After breakfast, checkout and Proceed for sightseeing in Trivandrum; capital City of Kerala. Visit Padmanabhaswami Temple (Morning Darshan up to 12 pm, Evening 5 pm to 7.30pm). Then proceed to Kuthiramalika Palace, Sree Citra Art Gallery, Napier Museum, Zoo, Planetarium (Closed on Mondays) Etc. Later Proceed to Trivandrum Airport /Railway station/Bus station for your Departure Journey. Return home with pleasant everlasting memories of Gods own Country with Indus Traveller
- 1 Night stay in Tirupati with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Pondicherry with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Madurai with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Rameswaram with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Kanyakumari with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Kovalam with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Tirupati till drop at Thiruvananthapuram.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions