My Travel Plan
2N 3Days Exotic Munnar
2N 3Days Exotic Munnar
|Day-1 Cochin Airport / Railway/Bus Station - Munnar||130 Kms -4 Hrs|
After your Arrival at Cochin Airport/Railway/Bus station, our representative will transfer you to Munnar Hill station. Munnar is famous hill station in Kerala for its beauty and unending expands of Tea plantation. It’s a popular honeymoon destination in South India. Munnar hill station is 1600 meter above the sea level, which is situated at the confluence of 3 mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale. You would visit Adimali (wholesale place for spices and cardamom), Cheyyappara waterfalls (not active from February to May), Valara waterfalls (not active from February to May), Spice Plantation, Tea plantation etc. Check in at your hotel and have a comfortable overnight stay
|Day-2 Munnar - Munnar (Full Day)||80 Kms -9 Hrs|
After a hearty breakfast at hotel proceed for exciting tour. Sightseeing includes Photo point, Eravikulam National park where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved(Eravikulam National Park will be closed due to calving of Nilgiri Tahr from 29th January till 31st March), Mattupetty Dam(Boat ride optional), Echo point(Natural Echo phenomenon will happen), Film shooting point, Kundale lake(popular dam where you can go for Shikara boating). Post lunch, you will visit Tea Museum; where you get to know the process of tea plantation. Then visit Blossom Park, Pothenmedu View Point, Rose garden, Tea Plantation. Our staff will drop you at hotel, relax and retire for the night. Note: Monday is holiday at Tea Museum.
|Day-3 Munnar - Cochin||130 Kms -4.5 Hrs|
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Cochin for your return journey, if time permits visit sightseeing places which includes Chinese fishing nets, Fort Cochin, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church, Marine Drive Jew Street etc. You will be dropped at Cochin Airport/ Ernakulum Railway stn/Bus station as per departure time. Return home with everlasting memories of God’s own Country with Indus Traveller.
- 2 Night stay in Munnar with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Munnar till drop at Cochin.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab/houseboat , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions