My Travel Plan
|Day-1 Bangalore – Hampi||350 Kms -7 Hrs|
Arrive at Bangalore Airport / Railway station/ Bus station, you will be received by our representative and transferred to Hampi. Hampi is on the bank of river Tungabhadra. Check in to the hotel. Explore the ancient village; spend rest of the day at leisure. Overnight stay is at the hotel.
|Day-2 Hampi – Hampi||35 Kms -5 Hrs|
After breakfast, you would visit Vittala Temple (you will find a huge chariot carved out of stone within its complex), Virupaksha Temple, Hemakuta Hill Temples, Mahanavami Dibba, the underground Shiva Temple, Krishna Temple, the Stepped Well and the Hazara Rama Temple,The Stepped Tank. Return to the hotel and retire for the night.
|Day-3 Hampi – Tunga Badra Dam - Hampi||50 Kms -6 Hrs|
After breakfast, proceed to visit Matanga Hill, Achyutarya Temple, Tungabadra Dam etc. Post lunch, you would visit Anegundi village and go for Coracle ride in Tungabadra River. Coracle ride offers a glimpse of the traditional lifestyle in Karnataka. Return hotel for relaxed overnight stay.
|Day-4 Hampi – Bangalore||350 Kms -7 Hrs|
After breakfast, check out from the hotel; proceed to Bangalore for your return journey. Our staff will drop you at Bangalore Airport/Railway station/Bus station. Return home with sweet and pleasant memories of trip with Indus Traveller.
- 3 Night stay in Hampi with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Hampi till drop at Bangalore.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions