My Travel Plan
Trip To Mysore & Coorg
Trip To Mysore & Coorg
|Day-1 Bangalore – Mysore via Srirangapatnam||140 Kms -6 Hrs|
Arrive at Bangalore Airport / Railway station/Bus station, you will be received by our representative, then proceed to Mysore tour. On the way visit Srirangapatnam, Ranganathaswamy Temple. Reach Mysore, check in to the hotel. Post lunch, you would visit Mysore Maharaja Palace, St Philomena Church, Jagmohan Palace etc. Come back to hotel for an overnight stay.
|Day-2 Myore – Coorg||120 Kms -4 Hrs|
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and proceed towards Coorg. On the way visit Golden Temple, Dubare Elephant Camp, Nisargadhama. After arrival at Coorg, check in to the hotel, relax. Spend rest of the day at leisure. Explore the beauty of Coorg. Have dinner at best Restaurant. Overnight stay is at the hotel.
|Day-3 Coorg – Coorg||90 Kms -7 Hrs|
After breakfast, proceed to Coorg Sightseeing. Visit Bhagamandala, Merkera Fort, Abby Water Falls, Raja Seat and Omkareshwara Temple, Talacaveri(Talakaveri is the place that is generally considered to be the source of the river Kaveri. It is located by Brahmagiri hill near Bhagamandala). Return to the hotel and retire for the night.
|Day-4 Coorg – Bangalore||260 Kms -6 Hrs|
After breakfast, check out from the hotel; proceed to Bangalore for your return journey. Our staff will drop you at Bangalore Airport/Railway station/Bus station. Return home with sweet and pleasant memories of trip with Indus Traveller.
- 1 Night stay in Mysore with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 2 Night stay in Coorg with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Mysore till drop at Bangalore.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions