My Travel Plan
God’s Own Country Tourism
God’s Own Country Tourism
|Day-1 Cochin-Athirapally-Cherai||160 Kms -5 Hrs|
Arrive at Cochin Airport / Ernakulam Railway station, you will be received by our representative proceed to Athirapally. It`s the time for you to experience The fury and beauty of the Athirapally waterfalls. Affording to the onlookers, one of the most bewitching sights, Athirappally Falls is about 80 feet high and located in the forest area. Experience the whispering breeze, the lovely sylvan rainforests, and the river. Later drive to Cherai Beach, check into a Beach resort, Relax. Spend leisure time at the beach. Have delicious dinner at best Restaurant. Overnight stay is at Beach Resort.
|Day-2 Cherai-Alleppey Houseboat||100 Kms -3 Hrs|
|Night Stay||Alleppey Houseboat|
Post breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed towards Houseboat in Alleppey/Kumarakom. Houseboat sails through the backwaters of Alleppey gives you an amazing experience with its cool breeze, migratory birds around, seasonal rain etc. Houseboat check-in is at 12 PM and checkout is at 9AM. Board the houseboat as per check-in time, have a great lunch offered in Houseboat and relax. The houseboat will cruise from 12 noon till sunset (One hour stop will be there during lunch). In the morning boat will cruise from 8 to 9 o clock. Cruise boat will be operated as per govt rule. Enjoy the Houseboat Cruise, nature, Delicious meals offered. A/C will be operational during the night (8PM TO 6AM). Have a comfortable overnight stay at Houseboat. Note: Full time AC will be provided upon guest request, at additional charges.
|Day-3 Houseboat-Thekkady||140 Kms -4 Hrs|
After Breakfast,check-out from Houseboat and proceed towards Thekkady. Thekkady is famous for its evergreen forest and savanna grass lands, natural spices such as black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, clove etc. On the way from Munnar to Thekkady, you will enjoy beautiful journey through the hills and valleys to reach this jungle destination. You would visit World’s most fascinating Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary here. You can choose to travel in cruise on Lake Periyar. Boating will take two hours and you also get rare glimpses of wild animals. Check-in to hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure or go for paid tour which is an optional tour. Paid tour such as Jeep Safari, Kathakali show, Spice plantation visit, elephant ride an Ayurvedic massage treatment. Go back to hotel and relax.
|Day-4 Thekkady-Cochin||160 Kms -4.5 Hrs|
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Cochin for your return journey, if time permits visit sightseeing places which includes Chinese fishing nets, Fort Cochin, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church, Marine Drive Jew Street etc. You will be dropped at Cochin Airport/ Ernakulum Railway stn/Bus station as per departure time. Return home with everlasting memories of God’s own Country with Indus Traveller.
- 1 Night stay in Cherai with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Alleppey Houseboat with AP(Room Rent with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Thekkady with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Cherai till drop at Cochin.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab/houseboat , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions