My Travel Plan
Short Break Kerala
Short Break Kerala
|Day-1 Cochin Airport/ Railway/ Bus-Station - Guruvayoor Temple||90 Kms -2.5 Hrs|
Arrive at Cochin Airport/Ernakulum Railway/Bus station, our representative greets you, and then proceed to Guruvayoor Sri Krishna Temple, one of the most important and sacred pilgrim centers in South India. It is called the ‘Dwarka of the South’. The origin of this temple dates back to the 16th century A.D. It is 5000 years old. Guruvayur is located in Trissur district of Kerala. On the way you would visit Mammiyoor temple, Elephant training center, Vadakunnatha temple etc. Once reached Guruvayoor, go for a Darshan in the Sri Krishna Temple. Check-in at your hotel for an overnight stay.
|Day-2 Guruvayoor - Houseboat||140 Kms -5 Hrs|
|Night Stay||Alleppey Houseboat|
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey Houseboat also known as Venice of the east. Houseboat sails through the backwaters of Alleppey gives you an amazing experience with its cool breeze, migratory birds around, seasonal rain etc. Houseboat check-in is at 12 PM and checkout is at 9AM. Board the houseboat as per check-in time, have a great lunch offered in Houseboat and relax. The houseboat will cruise from 12 noon till sunset (One hour stop will be there during lunch). In the morning boat will cruise from 8 to 9 o clock. Cruise boat will be operated as per govt rule. Enjoy the Houseboat Cruise, nature, Delicious meals offered. A/C will be operational during the night (8PM TO 6AM). Have a comfortable overnight stay at Houseboat. Note: Full time AC will be provided upon guest request, at additional charges.
|Day-3 Houseboat-Thekkady||140 Kms -4 Hrs|
After Breakfast,check-out from Houseboat and proceed towards Thekkady. Thekkady is famous for its evergreen forest and savanna grass lands, natural spices such as black pepper, cardamom, cinnamon, clove etc. On the way from Munnar to Thekkady, you will enjoy beautiful journey through the hills and valleys to reach this jungle destination. You would visit World’s most fascinating Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary here. You can choose to travel in cruise on Lake Periyar. Boating will take two hours and you also get rare glimpses of wild animals. Check-in to hotel. Spend rest of the day at leisure or go for paid tour which is an optional tour. Paid tour such as Jeep Safari, Kathakali show, Spice plantation visit, elephant ride an Ayurvedic massage treatment. Go back to hotel and relax.
|Day-4 Thekkady-Cochin||160 Kms -4.5 Hrs|
After breakfast check out from hotel and proceed to Cochin for your return journey, if time permits visit sightseeing places which includes Chinese fishing nets, Fort Cochin, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church, Marine Drive Jew Street etc. You will be dropped at Cochin Airport/ Ernakulum Railway stn/Bus station as per departure time. Return home with everlasting memories of God’s own Country with Indus Traveller.
- 1 Night stay in Guruvayoor with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Alleppey Houseboat with AP(Room Rent with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Thekkady with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Guruvayoor till drop at Cochin.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab/houseboat , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions