My Travel Plan
5N/6D Kodai – Munnar Holiday
|Day-1 Madurai – Kodaikanal||130 Kms -4 Hrs|
Arrive at Madurai Airport / Railway station/Bus station, you will be received by our representative, then proceed to Kodaikanal. Kodaikanal is bordered by Evergreen forest, also referred to as ‘The Princess of Hill Station’. On arrival, check in to the Resort. Proceed for Sightseeing, visit Bryant Park and Pillar Rock. Have a relaxed overnight stay at the Resort.
|Day-2 Kodaikanal – Kodaikanal||100 Kms -7 Hrs|
After breakfast, go for sightseeing in Kodaikanal. Visit Coakers walk, Green valley view, Golf Course, Devils Kitchen, Pine Forest, Moier Point, Pambar Falls, Upper Lake View, Kodai City View, Kurinji Andavar Temple, Palani View, Chettiar Park, Jain Temple, Bryant Park & Kodai Lake. Go for photo shoot, have delicious dinner at best restaurant. Stay overnight at Resort.
|Day-3 Kodaikanal – Munnar||175 Kms -6.5 Hrs|
After breakfast check out and proceed to Munnar; Munnar is famous hill station in Kerala for its beauty and unending expands of Tea plantation. It’s a popular honeymoon destination in South India. Munnar hill station is 1600 meter above the sea level, which is situated at the confluence of 3 mountain streams - Mudrapuzha, Nallathanni and Kundale. Upon arrival, check in to the hotel you booked. Retire for the night.
|Day-4 Munnar - Munnar (Full Day)||80 Kms -9 Hrs|
After a hearty breakfast at hotel proceed for exciting tour. Sightseeing includes Photo point, Eravikulam National park where the endangering Nilgiri Tahr is conserved(Eravikulam National Park will be closed due to calving of Nilgiri Tahr from 29th January till 31st March), Mattupetty Dam(Boat ride optional), Echo point(Natural Echo phenomenon will happen), Film shooting point, Kundale lake(popular dam where you can go for Shikara boating). Post lunch, you will visit Tea Museum; where you get to know the process of tea plantation. Then visit Blossom Park, Pothenmedu View Point, Rose garden, Tea Plantation. Our staff will drop you at hotel, relax and retire for the night. Note: Monday is holiday at Tea Museum.
|Day-5 Munnar-Munnar (Day 2)||100 Kms -6 Hrs|
After breakfast at hotel, visit top station (1700 mt) at Munnar – Kodaikanal road. Later visit Anayirankal Dam, Pothenmedu Viewpoint, Kulukkumali Tea estate(Optional trekking in Jeep with additional cost), Periyacanal waterfalls (Not Active between Feb and May) etc. After full day Sightseeing tour, return to the hotel and retire for the night.
|Day-6 Munnar – Coimbatore||170 Kms -5.5 Hrs|
After breakfast, check out from the hotel; proceed to Coimbatore for your return journey. Our staff will drop you at Coimbatore Airport/Railway station/Bus station. Return home with sweet and pleasant memories of trip with Indus Traveller.
- 2 Night stay in Kodaikanal with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 3 Night stay in Munnar with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Kodaikanal till drop at Coimbatore.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions