My Travel Plan
Best of Rajasthan
Best of Rajasthan
|Day-1 Arrival||50 Kms -7 Hrs|
Upon arrival at Jaipur Airport/Railway/Bus station, our representative welcomes you and transfers you to the hotel in Jaipur. Check in at the hotel and relax. In the evening you can take an optional tour; visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir), Chokhi Dhani, Amber Fort (Ancient capital of the state) – You can choose Elephant ride at own expense. Return to the hotel, have a delicious dinner. Enjoy the night stay.
|Day-2 Jaipur full day tour||90 Kms -8 Hrs|
After a tasty breakfast, proceed to explore Jaipur – The capital of Rajasthan; City is 260 years old, built by Maharaja Jai Singh. Visit Tiger fort (Nahargarh Fort), Sheesh Mahal(The hall of victory glittering with mirror), Maharaja’s city palace, Hawa Mahal(wind palace), Jal Mahal(Photoshoot available), Jaigarh Fort. In the evening you can shop Gem stones & Antiques at the famous Jaipur Market. Return to the hotel, enjoy the night stay.
|Day-3 Ajmer Sightseeing tour||160 Kms -8 Hrs|
After breakfast check out from the hotel, drive to Ajmer. Check in at the hotel booked for you. Proceed to Sightseeing in Ajmer. Visit Ajmer Dargah(Ajmer Sharif or Dargah Sharif is a Sufi shrine of a sufi saint), Aana Sagar Lake, Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple. Later you can visit Mini desert and enjoy Camel Safari (optional). Have a relaxed night stay at the hotel.
|Day-4 Jodhpur Sightseeing tour||200 Kms -7 Hrs|
Post breakfast, check out and proceed to Jodhpur. Upon arrival check in at the hotel you booked, relax. Jodhpur is the Blue city built around the magnificent Mehrangarh fort in the 17th century by Prince Jodha. You would visit Golden Fort in Jodhpur, Umaid Bhavan Palace – is also called Chittar Palace due to the local chittar sandstone used in its building, Manodre garden etc. In the evening visit Handicrafts, textile shops in Jodhpur old city markets. Have the lip-smacking Rajasthani dishes at the best restaurant. Enjoy a relaxed overnight stay at the hotel.
|Day-5 Jodhpur to Udaipur||280 Kms -6 Hrs|
Post breakfast; proceed to Udaipur – a romantic city of Rajasthan, also known as Lake City. Udaipur is a lovely land around the azure water lakes, hemmed in by the lush hills of the Aravalis. En-route visit Ranakpur temples – One among the most important five pilgrimage places of Rajasthan, this place is also known for the peaceful nature of the flowers of Jainism. Check in at the hotel; spend rest of the day at leisure. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
|Day-6 Udaipur Sightseeing tour||80 Kms -7 Hrs|
After breakfast, proceed to full day Sightseeing in Udaipur. Visit ‘City Palace’ built by Uday Singh on the bank of Pichola Lake, Jagdish Temple, Sahelion-ki-Bari (Gardens of the maids of Honor). Enjoy the boat cruise on Lake Pichola. Return hotel, retire for the night.
|Day-7 Departure||420 Kms -6 Hrs|
|Drop||Jaipur Airport/ Railway station|
After breakfast checkout and proceed to Jaipur for your departure journey. Our staff drops you at Jaipur Airport/Railway station/Bus station. End of trip. Return home with sweet memories of Rajasthan trip with Indus Traveller.
- 2 Night stay in Jaipur with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Ajmer with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Jodhpur with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 2 Night stay in Udaipur with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Jaipur till drop at Jaipur Airport/ Railway station.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions