My Travel Plan
Amazing Rajasthan Tour Package
Amazing Rajasthan Tour Package
|Day-1 Arrival||50 Kms -7 Hrs|
Upon arrival at Jaipur Airport/Railway/Bus station, our representative welcomes you and transfers you to the hotel in Jaipur. Check in at the hotel and relax. In the evening you can take an optional tour; visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir), Chokhi Dhani, Amber Fort (Ancient capital of the state) – You can choose Elephant ride at own expense. Return to the hotel, have a delicious dinner. Enjoy the night stay.
|Day-2 Jaipur full day tour||90 Kms -8 Hrs|
After a tasty breakfast, proceed to explore Jaipur – The capital of Rajasthan; City is 260 years old, built by Maharaja Jai Singh. Visit Tiger fort (Nahargarh Fort), Sheesh Mahal(The hall of victory glittering with mirror), Maharaja’s city palace, Hawa Mahal(wind palace), Jal Mahal(Photoshoot available), Jaigarh Fort. In the evening you can shop Gem stones & Antiques at the famous Jaipur Market. Return to the hotel, enjoy the night stay.
|Day-3 Ajmer Sightseeing tour||160 Kms -8 Hrs|
After breakfast check out from the hotel, drive to Ajmer. Check in at the hotel booked for you. Proceed to Sightseeing in Ajmer. Visit Ajmer Dargah(Ajmer Sharif or Dargah Sharif is a Sufi shrine of a sufi saint), Aana Sagar Lake, Pushkar Lake, Brahma Temple. Later you can visit Mini desert and enjoy Camel Safari (optional). Have a relaxed night stay at the hotel.
|Day-4 Ajmer –Udaipur||262 Kms -6 Hrs|
Post breakfast; proceed to Udaipur – a romantic city of Rajasthan, also known as Lake City. Upon arrival, visit Lake Palace, City Palace, Lake Pichola, Bagore Ki Haveli Museum, Jagdish Temple. Return to hotel for overnight stay.
|Day-5 Udaipur – Jaisalmer||330 Kms -7 Hrs|
Post breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Jaisalmer. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel and spend the rest of the day at leisure. Enjoy the delicious dinner and overnight stay facility provided at the hotel.
|Day-6 Jaisalmer Full day Sightseeing tour||90 Kms -7 Hrs|
After breakfast, proceed to full day Sightseeing in Jaisalmer. Visit the carved Havellis, fort, Jain temple, Gadisar Lake. In the evening drive to Sam Sand Dunes where you can enjoy Camel ride and watch the beautiful sunset at Desert. Have a relaxed overnight stay at the hotel.
|Day-7 Jodhpur Sightseeing tour||280 Kms -7 Hrs|
Post breakfast, check out and proceed to Jodhpur. Upon arrival check-in, at the hotel, you booked and relax. Jodhpur is the Blue city built around the magnificent Mehrangarh Fort in the 17th century. You would visit Golden Fort in Jodhpur, Umaid Bhavan Palace– is also called Chittar Palace due to the local chittar sandstone used in its building, Jaswant Thada, Mandore Garden, etc. In the evening visit Handicrafts, textile shops in Jodhpur old city markets. Have the lip-smacking Rajasthani dishes at the best restaurant. Enjoy a relaxed overnight stay at the hotel.
|Day-8 Departure||341 Kms -6 Hrs|
After breakfast checkout and proceed to Jaipur for your departure journey. Our staff drops you at Jaipur Airport/Railway station/Bus station. End of trip. Return home with best memories of Rajasthan trip with Indus Traveller.
- 2 Night stay in Jaipur with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Ajmer with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Udaipur with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 2 Night stay in Jaisalmer with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Jodhpur with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Jaipur till drop at Jaipur.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions