My Travel Plan
Colours Of Gujarat – Temples, Wildlife, Beaches, Statue Of Unity
|Day-1 Ahmedabad – Dwarka||400 Kms -8 Hrs|
Arrive at Ahmedabad Airport/Railway station, meet our driver and get transferred to the hotel. Check in to the hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Enjoy the delicious dinner and overnight stay facility provided at the hotel.
|Day-2 Dwarka – Dwarka||70 Kms -2 Hrs|
Post breakfast, proceed to Sightseeing in Dwarka. Visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, Rukmini Temple. In the evening attend Aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Return to the hotel for a comfortable night stay.
|Day-3 Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath||259 Kms -5 Hrs|
After a hearty breakfast, check out and drive to Porbandar. Visit Kirti Mandir(Gandiji’s birth place), Sudama Temple. Post lunch, proceed to Somnath. Check in to the hotel and freshen up. In the evening visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati & Somnath Temple. Watch light and sound shows. Return to the hotel for relaxed night stay.
|Day-4 Somnath – Diu||80 Kms -2 Hrs|
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Diu. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. Proceed to Sightseeing places in Diu which include Diu Fort, Jalandhar, INS Kukri, and St. Pauls Church. In the evening, visit Nagoa Beach, Ghoghla Beach and Naida Caves. Unwind and relax at the beautiful beaches. Return to the hotel and enjoy the relaxed night stay.
|Day-5 Diu - Sasan Gir||65 Kms -2 Hrs|
|Night Stay||Sasan Gir|
After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Sasan Gir. Upon arrival at Sasan Gir, check in to the hotel. Go for Lion Safari in Gir National Park (1412 sq mt) – home of the majestic Asiatic Lions. You would love watching other wild animals such as leopards, sambar deer, spotted deers, nilgais, wild boars and Indian gazelles, striped hyena, jackal, rusty-spotted cat, langur, porcupine and black-naped hare. This National Park has large population of Crocodile as well. Explore the forest and wildlife. Return to the hotel for comfortable night stay.
|Day-6 Sasan Gir – Bhavnagar||228 Kms -5.5 Hrs|
After post breakfast, visit Adi Kadi Vav in Junagad, Kamleshwar Dam where you get to see migratory birds. Later drive to Bhavnagr, check in at the hotel and stay overnight.
|Day-7 Bhavnagar – Vadodara||200 Kms -4 Hrs|
After a hearty breakfast, visit Nishkalank Mahadev Temple. Check out from hotel and drive to Vadodara. On arrival, check in at the hotel and freshen up. Later you would visit the Laxmi Vilas Palace, Sayaji Baug, Hathni Mata Waterfall. Have a relaxed night stay at the hotel.
|Day-8 Vadodara – Sardar Sarovar Dam – Vadodara||200 Kms -4 Hrs|
Eat a tasty breakfast, drive to Sardar Sarovar, visit the world’s tallest statue – Statue of Unity. Enjoy the time in photo shoot. Return to Vadodara, have a relaxed night stay at the hotel.
|Day-9 Vadodara – Ahmedabad Airport||200 Kms -4 Hrs|
After a breakfast,check out from the hotel and proceed to Ahmedabad for return journey. If time permits, visit Gandhi Ashram, Hatheesingh Jain Temple and the Sardar Patel Museum, Kankaria Lake – The second largest lake in the city with its beautiful view. Later, as per departure time you will be dropped at Ahmedabad Airport/ Railway station. Return home with sweet memories of Gujarat with Indus Traveller.
- 2 Night stay in Dwarka with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Somnath with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Diu with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Sasan Gir with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Bhavnagar with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 2 Night stay in Vadodara with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Dwarka till drop at Ahmedabad.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions