My Travel Plan
|Day-1 Ahmedabad – Dwarka||400 Kms -8 Hrs|
Arrive at Ahmedabad Airport/Railway station, meet our driver and get transferred to the hotel. Check in to the hotel. Spend the day at leisure. Enjoy the delicious dinner and overnight stay facility provided at the hotel.
|Day-2 Dwarka – Dwarka||70 Kms -2 Hrs|
Post breakfast, proceed to Sightseeing in Dwarka. Visit Nageshwar Jyotirling, Gopi Talav, Bet Dwarka, Rukmini Temple. In the evening attend Aarti at Dwarkadish temple. Return to the hotel for a comfortable night stay.
|Day-3 Dwarka – Porbandar – Somnath||259 Kms -5 Hrs|
After a hearty breakfast, check out and drive to Porbandar. Visit Kirti Mandir(Gandiji’s birth place), Sudama Temple. Post lunch, proceed to Somnath. Check in to the hotel and freshen up. In the evening visit Bhalka Tirth, Triveni Sagam, Geeta Mandir Chopati & Somnath Temple. Watch light and sound shows. Return to the hotel for relaxed night stay.
|Day-4 Somnath – Diu||80 Kms -2 Hrs|
Post breakfast, check out from the hotel and drive to Diu. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel. Proceed to Sightseeing places in Diu which include Diu Fort, Jalandhar, INS Kukri, and St. Pauls Church. In the evening, visit Nagoa Beach, Ghoghla Beach and Naida Caves. Unwind and relax at the beautiful beaches. Return to the hotel and enjoy the relaxed night stay.
|Day-5 Diu – Gir - Bhuj||460 Kms -9 Hrs|
Post breakfast, check out from hotel and visit Gir National Park - home of the majestic Asiatic Lions. Enjoy the wildlife safari. Post lunch, visit the Junagarh Fort. Then drive to Bhuj, upon arrival check in at the hotel and stay overnight.
|Day-6 Bhuj - Excursion to Banni village||80 Kms -3 Hrs|
Post breakfast, head to explore the Banni villages. Banni is a tribal village where you will get to see the traditional art and culture of the state. Meet and interact with tribal people living in various small villages like Hodka, Ludiya and Dhordo etc. Their traditional ornaments, utenils, clothes and daily use materials will certainly leave you mesmeric. Explore the village, evening return to the hotel in Bhuj and stay overnight.
|Day-7 Bhuj – Ahmedabad||330 Kms -5 Hrs|
After breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed to Ahmedabad. Reach Ahmedabad, check in to the hotel and relax. In the evening visit Gandhi Ashram, Hatheesingh Jain Temple, Akshardham temple (Closed on Monday). Overnight stay is at the hotel in Ahmedabad.
|Day-8 Ahmedabad – Sardar Sarovar Dam – Ahmedabad||400 Kms -6 Hrs|
Eat a tasty breakfast, drive to Sardar Sarovar and visit the world’s tallest statue – Statue Of Unity. Enjoy the time in photo shoot. Return to Ahmedabad, have a relaxed night stay at the hotel.
|Day-9 Ahmedabad – Ahmedabad Airport||70 Kms -2 Hrs|
After a breakfast, If time permits , head out to visit Gandhi Ashram, Hatheesingh Jain Temple and the Sardar Patel Museum, Kankaria Lake – The second largest lake in the city with its beautiful view. Later you will be dropped at Ahmedabad Airport/ Railway station for return journey. Return home with sweet memories of Gujarat with Indus Traveller.
- 2 Night stay in Dwarka with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Somnath with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Diu with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 2 Night stay in Bhuj with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 2 Night stay in Ahmedabad with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Dwarka till drop at Ahmedabad.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions