My Travel Plan
|Day-1 Cochin Airport/ Railway/ Bus-Station - Guruvayoor Temple||90 Kms -2.5 Hrs|
Arrive at Cochin Airport/Ernakulum Railway/Bus station, our representative greets you, and then proceed to Guruvayoor Sri Krishna Temple, one of the most important and sacred pilgrim centers in South India. It is called the ‘Dwarka of the South’. The origin of this temple dates back to the 16th century A.D. It is 5000 years old. Guruvayur is located in Trissur district of Kerala. On the way you would visit Mammiyoor temple, Elephant training center, Vadakunnatha temple etc. Once reached Guruvayoor, go for a Darshan in the Sri Krishna Temple. Check-in at your hotel for an overnight stay.
|Day-2 Guruvayoor - Houseboat||140 Kms -5 Hrs|
|Night Stay||Alleppey Houseboat|
After breakfast, check-out from the hotel and proceed to Alleppey Houseboat also known as Venice of the east. Houseboat sails through the backwaters of Alleppey gives you an amazing experience with its cool breeze, migratory birds around, seasonal rain etc. Houseboat check-in is at 12 PM and checkout is at 9AM. Board the houseboat as per check-in time, have a great lunch offered in Houseboat and relax. The houseboat will cruise from 12 noon till sunset (One hour stop will be there during lunch). In the morning boat will cruise from 8 to 9 o clock. Cruise boat will be operated as per govt rule. Enjoy the Houseboat Cruise, nature, Delicious meals offered. A/C will be operational during the night (8PM TO 6AM). Have a comfortable overnight stay at Houseboat. Note: Full time AC will be provided upon guest request, at additional charges.
|Day-3 Alleppey-Kovalam||160 Kms -4 Hrs|
After Breakfast, check out and Proceed to Kovalam beach; the international beach destination of Kerala often called as the Paradise of South. Kovalam is famous for its shallow waters and low tidal waves. Lighthouse is the main attraction in this beach. On arrival check in to the resort later spend leisure time at Lighthouse beach. Have comfortable overnight stay at Resort.
|Day-4 Kovalam and Trivandrum full day tour||50 Kms -8 Hrs|
Post breakfast proceed for sightseeing of Trivandrum; capital City of Kerala. You would visit Padmanabhaswami Temple(Morning Darshan allowed till 12 PM, Evening 5PM to 7.30PM ),then Kuthiramalika palace, Sree Chithra Art Gallery, Napier Museum, Zoo, Planetarium( Closed on Mondays) Veli Tourist Village and Shangumugham beach etc. Later come back to Hotel in Kovalam for an Overnight stay.
|Day-5 Kovalam-Thiruvananthapuram||12 Kms -0.5 Hrs|
After Breakfast, checkout from the hotel, our staff will drop you to Trivandrum Airport/ Railway/Bus station as per your departure time. Return home with everlasting fun filled trip of God’s Own Country with Indus Traveller.
- 1 Night stay in Guruvayoor with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Alleppey Houseboat with AP(Room Rent with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included) Basis .
- 2 Night stay in Kovalam with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Guruvayoor till drop at Thiruvananthapuram.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab/houseboat , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions