My Travel Plan
Golden Triangle with Udaipur
Golden Triangle with Udaipur
|Day-1 Arrival at Delhi||80 Kms -6 Hrs|
Arrive at Delhi Airport/Railway station, our representative greets you. After the warm welcome, get transferred to the hotel. Freshen up & proceed to sightseeing in Delhi. Visit Qutub Minar, Lotus temple, Akshradham Temple. Enjoy the Fontain show at Akshardham Temple at 6:30 PM. Return to the hotel, have delicious dinner and retire for the night.
|Day-2 Delhi Sightseeing tour||120 Kms -8 Hrs|
After a hearty breakfast at the hotel, proceed for full day Sightseeing tour in Delhi. Visit India Gate (War Memorial Arch), President House (Outer view), Parliament House (Outer view), Government Secretarial Buildings, Connaught Place, Humayu Tomb, Raj Ghat, Jama Masjid, Red Fort, Chandni Chowk and Shanti Vana - the cremation sites of Mahatma Gandhi and Jawaharlal Nehru. Evening you can spend time in shopping at Karol Bagh. Return to hotel and have a relaxed night stay.
|Day-3 Agra Sightseeing tour||280 Kms -8 Hrs|
After a breakfast at hotel, check out and drive to Agra. En-route visit Mathura –Lord Krishna’s birth place (temple will be closed from 1PM to 4 PM). Reach Agra; check in to the hotel booked for you. Relax a while and proceed to half day city tour at Agra. Visit Agra fort, Pearl Mosque, Taj Mahal built by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan; is one among Seven Wonders of the World. Return to the hotel for overnight stay.
|Day-4 Agra - Jaipur||256 Kms -5 Hrs|
After having breakfast in the early morning, check out from the hotel and drive to Jaipur. Rajasthan trip begins. On the way to Jaipur visit Fatehpur Sikri Fort. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel and spend rest of the day at leisure, or in the evening you can take an optional tour; visit Laxminarayan Temple (Birla Mandir), Chokhi Dhani, Amber Fort (Ancient capital of the state) – You can choose Elephant ride at own expense. Return to the hotel, have a delicious dinner. Enjoy the night stay.
|Day-5 Jaipur full day tour||90 Kms -8 Hrs|
After a tasty breakfast, proceed to explore Jaipur – The capital of Rajasthan; City is 260 years old, built by Maharaja Jai Singh. Visit Tiger fort (Nahargarh Fort), Sheesh Mahal(The hall of victory glittering with mirror), Maharaja’s city palace, Hawa Mahal(wind palace), Jal Mahal(Photoshoot available), Jaigarh Fort. In the evening you can shop Gem stones & Antiques at the famous Jaipur Market. Return to the hotel, enjoy the night stay.
|Day-6 Jaipur - Udaipur||420 Kms -6 Hrs|
Post breakfast; proceed to Udaipur – a romantic city of Rajasthan, also known as Lake City. Udaipur is a lovely land around the azure water lakes, hemmed in by the lush hills of the Aravalis. Upon arrival, check in at the hotel; spend rest of the day at leisure. Have a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
|Day-7 Udaipur Sightseeing tour||80 Kms -7 Hrs|
After breakfast, proceed to full day Sightseeing in Udaipur. Visit ‘City Palace’ built by Uday Singh on the bank of Pichola Lake, Jagdish Temple, Sahelion-ki-Bari (Gardens of the maids of Honor). Enjoy the boat cruise on Lake Pichola. Return hotel, retire for the night.
|Day-8 Departure||30 Kms -1 Hrs|
|Drop||Udaipur Airport/Railway station|
After breakfast checkout and proceed to Udaipur for your departure journey. Our staff drops you at Udaipur Airport/Railway station/Bus station. End of trip. Return home with sweet memories of trip with Indus Traveller.
- 2 Night stay in Delhi with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Agra with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 2 Night stay in Jaipur with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 2 Night stay in Udaipur with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Delhi till drop at Udaipur Airport/Railway station.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions