My Travel Plan
Kerala Holiday Premium
Kerala Holiday Premium
|Day-1 Cochin Airport/ Railway/ Bus-Station - Guruvayoor Temple||90 Kms -2.5 Hrs|
Arrive at Cochin Airport/Ernakulum Railway/Bus station, our representative greets you, and then proceed to Guruvayoor Sri Krishna Temple, one of the most important and sacred pilgrim centers in South India. It is called the ‘Dwarka of the South’. The origin of this temple dates back to the 16th century A.D. It is 5000 years old. Guruvayur is located in Trissur district of Kerala. On the way you would visit Mammiyoor temple, Elephant training center, Vadakunnatha temple etc. Once reached Guruvayoor, go for a Darshan in the Sri Krishna Temple. Check-in at your hotel for an overnight stay.
|Day-2 Guruvayoor-Athirapally||90 Kms -3 Hrs|
After breakfast, check out and proceed to Athirapally. Athirapally waterfall is the most beautiful waterfall of South India for its amazing natural beauty. It's famous for the evergreen forest covered with a rocky upper part in the river for bathing and other activities. Athirapally is scenic combination of forests and small streams. Falling from a height of eighty feet; this is one of the largest waterfalls in the state. You will be transferred to hotel. Check-in at your hotel for an overnight stay.
|Day-3 Athirapally-Cherai||75 Kms -2.5 Hrs|
After breakfast check out and proceed to Cherai, check into a Beach resort, Relax. Spend leisure time in the evening at the beach. Have delicious dinner at best Restaurant. Overnight stay is at Beach Resort.
|Day-4 Cherai-Alleppey Houseboat||100 Kms -3 Hrs|
|Night Stay||Alleppey Houseboat|
Post breakfast, check out from hotel and proceed towards Houseboat in Alleppey/Kumarakom. Houseboat sails through the backwaters of Alleppey gives you an amazing experience with its cool breeze, migratory birds around, seasonal rain etc. Houseboat check-in is at 12 PM and checkout is at 9AM. Board the houseboat as per check-in time, have a great lunch offered in Houseboat and relax. The houseboat will cruise from 12 noon till sunset (One hour stop will be there during lunch). In the morning boat will cruise from 8 to 9 o clock. Cruise boat will be operated as per govt rule. Enjoy the Houseboat Cruise, nature, Delicious meals offered. A/C will be operational during the night (8PM TO 6AM). Have a comfortable overnight stay at Houseboat. Note: Full time AC will be provided upon guest request, at additional charges.
|Day-5 Alleppey - Cochin||90 Kms -2.5 Hrs|
After having breakfast from hotel check out and proceed towards Cochin; the commercial city of Kerala. Kerala is known to be Queen of Arabian Sea. You will enjoy visiting to Chinese fishing nets, Fort Cochin, Jewish Synagogue, Mattancherry Palace, St. Francis Church, Marine Drive Jew Street etc. Then as per the departure timing cab will drop you to back to Cochin international airport / Ernakulum Railway or Bus Station for your return journey. Return home with everlasting memories of God’s own country.
- 1 Night stay in Guruvayoor with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Athirapally with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Cherai with CP(Room Rent with Breakfast included) Basis .
- 1 Night stay in Alleppey Houseboat with AP(Room Rent with Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner included) Basis .
- Dedicated Cab with driver cum guide from pick up at Guruvayoor till drop at Cochin.
- All Sight Seeing as mentioned in the itinerary
- All Toll & Parking, Driver allowances
- All Taxes.
- Cab/houseboat , exclusively for you(not sharing)
- Airfare/Train fare.
- Food and beverages other than mentioned In the Plan
- Use of Facilities in Hotels like gym ,games, spa , Etc.
- Entry Fees To the Monuments, Parks and Attractions,
- Optional Activities During sight seeing like bike rental , Jeep safari ,Boating (other than included) Art and cultural shows etc.
- Anything Other than Mentioned in the Inclusions